It's quite obvious to me that Danny and Adam are deserving of being in the top 2. However, that Kris Allen seems to be the "black horse." He impressess me each week his vocals, choice of song, stage presence, and talent with instruments. Humble and quiet guy too. He's fighting his way to the top with pure talent (no story-Danny; no freaky show-Adam). As much as I LOVE Danny...I find myself playing Kris's performances OVER AND OVER on Utube and Idols website (already listened to it 5 times while blogging). If you want to see what I'm talking about....
GO Danny and Kris!!








That was an amazing performance. I find myself replaying Adam and Danny, and occasionally Alison. It's going to come down to the nitty gritty!! There are some amazing performers!
ReplyDeleteI played Papa Was A Rolling Stone again!!
ReplyDeleteoooh my goodness. so it doesn't bother you that Kris sings with his voice sideways? i feel like i always need to tilt my head to watch him. you guys do notice that his mouth moves to where his cheek is and then starts singing. auwe.
ReplyDeleteLOL! I don't notice it even half as much as you do. I do see somthing quirky with his mouth though...i think it makes him cute=0) Remember...I'm female!
ReplyDelete