I have to say...if you can STILL daydream about your husband 11 years of marriage and 3 pregnancies later...he's HOT STUFF! I found myself in class daydreaming about my love today. Let me just tell you about those intense kissess....oh wait...this is a FAMILY blog. I day dream about him when we're apart (more then I care to admit). I even STILL "check him out" when he's talking to other people in public or when he drives and I'm the passenger. That skin, those lips, those eyes, that smile, and OOH that charm! Don't get me wrong....I'm in love with his inner beauty as well. That's why I'm so MADLY IN LOVE with him! We're spiritually in love...it's a deep....overwhelming feeling that words could never express enough.
I Do Now
6 days ago








Hi guys!! Keola and I were CRACKING up reading "you know your hawaiian when.." Too funny! Do you care if we cockroach it??
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute Melis. I love that you check out your man still! That's how it should be and I feel sorry for those who don't do that after 11 plus years of marriage.
ReplyDelete