THIS PICTURE REPRESENTS HOW I FEEL!!!! I JUST PUT ALL OF MY LAST ASSIGNMENTS THAT ARE DUE FOR THE REST OF MY UVU LIFE IN MY FOLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT'S NOT MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If only I was a Southern Baptist right now...I would be dancing and shouting praises to Jesus!
However, I'm perfectly okay having a reverent and sacred prayer with my Heavenly Father to express my gratitude with all the spiritual energy I possess.
P.S I still have a final to take next week, but HEY! If I don't know the answers by now.....I most certaintly shouldn't be a nurse. In other words, I'm not too stressed.
OH HAPPY DAY! oh happy day OH HAPPY DAY!








WOOHOO!!! Congratulations girl!! Let's go celebrate!!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Mel! I'm jealous. I will be up until midnight, but it's worth it. I just couldn't bring myself to doing school work today. I'll finish up when the kids go to bed. Tomorrow is a happy day!
ReplyDeleteYou so funny... shoot it's ok to dance around like a southern baptist at home in your jammies!!! Infact I dance and praise the Lord with ya!!!
ReplyDeleteI love you Kanoe!!
ReplyDelete