
The American Idol judges drive me crazy! They've been playing up their "save" and putting on an act every week as they pretend to collaborate. It's all about the judges this year and how silly they can look on the show. Everyone knows there's 3 or 4 worth saving in the competition, so why would the judges waste their time saving someone who wouldn't win...if America votes them off that early...they ain't gonna win. Then this week....give me a break! They only had two more weeks to use their "save." It's obvious who the least favorites are in this competition (according to people who actually vote)because Lil, Anoop, and Matt have been in the bottom 3 the most. So they'll be going home over the next two weeks (two go home next show). Well dah! Of course they'll save Matt this week. The judges know the favorites haven't been in the bottom 3 thus far,(with the exception of Allison) so why would they go home over the next two weeks. It's obvious Lil, Anoop,and Matt is next on the list...possibly Allison (not that I would personally agree)because she's also been in the bottom 3. If you've watched this show ALL seasons..you know...the real shockers is usually the 4th person who goes home. Well, the judges can't save anyone then...they only had two weeks more to use their save. Which means they can't save anyone once the top 4 is determined. What a joke this "save" charade has been. Why not go back to "American Idol Gives Back"...something worth watching other then the contestants singing. Can you tell I needed to get that off my chest. My honey isn't home to let it out on and Sarah hasn't watched it yet...can't let it off on her either. Kimani didn't have any comments for me. Let it out on "paper" or in my case blogging. P.S. Not that I think Matt deserved to go home this week. I would've preferred Lil. Oh well! If Taylor Hicks can win AI then anything can happen on this show! LOL! GO Danny!! Go Kris!!








Hello Lindsey and Craig! It has been a long time. You are a great blogger, I can see that! It looks like you are doing really well and you have two adorable kids. So who is your pick to win AI anyway?
ReplyDeleteI've loved Danny since he first ever appeared on AI! It's so fun to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog through Anne's (hope you don't mind). You guys look great! And congratulations on the upcoming graduation!
ReplyDeleteWow! I was so surprised!!! I honestly don't know what to think except that you are totally right!!! This whole save thing was just to make drama and in the end won't make any difference! Those three are going to go home sometime soon. Grrrr. This show has been so frustrating some weeks! Can't wait to see what Adam has in store for "Disco" week . . . .
ReplyDeleteAmen girl!!! I feel the same way... if Lil and Matt don't get voted off next week it'll be a miracle... and this extra attention on the judges is over rated for sure!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all Hello there Melissa and Craig! It's been a while, huh? Haha, I totally agree with you on this post... I thought the "save" used the other night was a waste, owells I guess, I just hope they don't regret it later :)
ReplyDeleteSo seriously...is Paula on drugs or some sort of pills?
ReplyDeleteI think the best are (in this order):
1. Adam
2. Matt
3. Allison
4. Danny
5. who cares after this
I don't know why people don't vote for Matt. He has the 2nd most talent on this show. Maybe they don't like his blues style voice. If you like Michael Buble then you would love Matt. America can be a joke most years. Heck, America voted for Taylor Hick(s) to win it all.
p.s. at least they finally voted the blind dude off. he was annoying...glad America SAW the light.
-Jeff
Braddah! I can't believe you joined the Adam fan club!! He got talent for sure, but he's SO INTO HIMSELF it's annoying and it makes his singing so ugly. He's all about putting on a huge production and calling attention to himself. Oh well..it's working for half of America. I think half of America loves him and half H@t#S him. Matt's got an awesome voice, but I called the "copy cat" before Simon did. Maybe he can pull something off this week. Disco week could ruin some people...I'm almost afraid to watch. No matter my opinion right now..it always comes down to the finale song for me. The one who deserves to win (with the exception of Taylor)always seems to own that one song and really show America why they should win. My examples...I REALLY didn't like Fantasia at all. However, when she sang "the song" she nailed it. Hands down she showed America she deserved to win, and I sucked it up and admitted it even though I didn't care for her. Then 4th season...I really wanted Bo to win. However, Carrie showed America she deserved to win by nailing. Same with David and David last year. No matter who wins though...look at Jennifer Hudson...she's BIG TIME now with all her awards. And Fantasia ain't got nothin'!
ReplyDelete