Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MY NURSING SCHOOL BUDZ

LaSt DaY of ScHoOl!!
(if you can't find me...i'm 20 lbs heavier)

CeLeBrAtInG!!


5 comments:

  1. What the heck? Who is that square person in the yellow? Did I look that stupid in the other pictures?
    I'm trying to feel something, sad or happy or relieved that we're almost done, but I got nothin.
    Maybe at graduation.
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm so proud of you!!! you are totally my hero!!!! So what are you going to do now that you're pau with school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep working at the State Hospital, study for state exam, PASS state exam, go home for sis sealing, then get a job working 1800-0600 at UVRMC or Timp hospitals (crossing my fingers anyway=0))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you, that it is finally over! You have worked so hard for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! But you forgot something about what you're going to do now that you're done with school--hang with me this summer!! :)

    ReplyDelete