Thursday, April 9, 2009

WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT

The Lindsey ohana eats out ALOT. School life is a big factor for our lack of cooking. However, a man knows his way to his woman's heart.....I'm spoiled by my hubby who knows I LOVE TO EAT!! PLEASE ANYONE TELL ME WHERE YOU LOVE TO EAT. I need new places to fulfill my taste bud pleasures. BTW...it doesn't have to be in Utah.
I LIKE TO EAT AT (in Utah, and in no particular order)....
*RUMBI'S
*TUCANOS ( i always get the Oreo ice cream dessert after...and yes I make room for that!)
*L&L HAWAIIAN BBQ (day shift only)
*OLIVE GARDEN
*RED LOBSTER (Ultimate Feast, with crab & lobster stuffed mushrooms)
*J DOGS (the best hot dogs in town)
*CAFE RIO (sweet pork or grilled chicken salad)
*PF CHANGS (we prefer the atmosphere in SLC; chicken wraps for an appetizer is a must!)
*Ottavios
*CHILIS (when I'm not craving anything in particular)
*SUSHI YA (at least once a month..if not, every other)
*SMOKE HOUSE (OREM ONLY!! Provo's is gross in my opinion)
*DEMAE ( I like their Bento)
*TEPANYAKI
*ARBY'S
*OUTBACK
*RED ROBIN (we love their burgers & bottomless fries. A chocolate shake is a must "to go!")
*NOODLES N COMPANY (only been once, but liked what I ate)
*ANY ONE'S HOUSE WHO WILL INVITE US (Jenn Malcom's house always has fabulous desserts I can count on)
*BBQ at the park (my honey's marinated chicken)
Craig would have a list of his own because he prefers authentic, expensive tasting foods. For example, I prefer good ole' Pizza Hut (Provo customer service is the worst though) and he prefers Settebellos in SLC. I prefer Tex Mex Cafe Rio and Craig prefers Red Iguana in SLC.
Tucano's and Red Lobster is as expensive as we get. So, If you have any suggestions for a romantic night WITHOUT kids...let me know too.
IF YOU'VE READ THIS BLOG...YOU NOW HAVE TO MAKE TIME TO RESPOND...Enquirer wants to know!

9 comments:

  1. You've pretty much listed all the best places! I'll add Pita Pit onto that list. Their chicken caesar pita is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some good Provo area fare I'd add Macaroni Grill (well they're everywhere, but that means they're in Provo too). The chef's trio there is a great deal - salad, entree and dessert for $12. We are pretty much obsessed with their bread and their lemon passion dessert. Also, Magleby's is a great place for a date night. I like Magleby's Fresh for a good casual place to eat. In SLC I like Pei Wei, (casual PF Chang's) or any of the Gastronomy restaurants which are good for dates like Market Street, Baci, Cafe Pierpont. I love to eat too, and we eat out far too often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love the responses so far! Keep them coming PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like Goodwood BBQ, I heard the new 5 Guys Burgers is REALLY good but never been, other than that you pretty much got them all. Oh we totally miss living by you guys especially during Idol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Sabrina on the Macaroni Grill and I love Zupas - mostly because you get a chocolate dipped strawberry (who can pass that up?) and Panda Express - their orange chicken. But for the most part you nailed all the good ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you like Indian food (my favorite!) there is an awesome place in Provo on University called Bombay House. This is where I learned that Indian food is my favorite kind of food next to Mexican :) Tikka Masala was always my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the responses! You'll all get a good laugh though....we started on a diet TODAY! Ughh! Now I have to contain my desires until I lose 20 lbs. No kidding. Double chin action going on! BUT KEEP THEM COMIN'

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could give you a million places cause me and Keola LOVE to eat out, and often :) I perfer those hidden 'hole in the wall' joints! La Casita in springville has the BEST mexican food ever, and Thai Chili Gardens on 8th north in Orem is a weekly must for us, plus there is NEVER a wait! I have also been dying to try Pizzeria 712 on state in orem, only heard great things!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to Aisha for her responses, but also for mentioning Springville! HOW COULD I FORGET!!! I LOVE ArtCity Trolley's wings! Honey BBQ! MY OWN PLATE OF 15! No sharing in our family when it comes to those wings! Mahalo nui to the Brizzee's for turning us on to that place....AWAY from the Provo MADNESS!

    ReplyDelete