Thursday, April 23, 2009

CASSIE TAGGED ME

ABCs

The Rules: Answer the questions in alphabetical order. I tag anybody who reads this. Post it on your blog and leave me a comment so I can check it out.


A - Age: 31

B - Bed size: KiNg

C - Chore you hate: cLeAnInG the bAtHrOoM

D - Dog's name: Can't have any....HoNeY is AlLeRgIc

E - Essential start your day item: SwEeT kIsS from my HoNey

F - Favorite color: this year.....FuShIa PiNk (drk shade)...my honey better hope I can't afford a Jeep Wrangler this year...or guess what he'll be driving! YUPS! It'll be FuShIa PiNk!

G - Gold or Silver: BoTh

H - Height: 5' 9"

I - Instruments you play: EaTiNg instruments!

J - Job title: LPN

K - Kids: 5

L - Living arrangements: HoLe In The WaLl, but it's comfy for now

M - Mom's name: Barbara Uluwehi

N- Nicknames: Meliss, Mel, Ma-le (called by my sis only), Woman (called by my late dad only), Bunsers, Honey, momma

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Peds with Tei

P - Pet Peeve: I don't like bedroom blankets and pillows out of the bedroom. If it touches the floor it drives me CRAZY!! I try to control the kids with that....it's hard. However, if it's my blankets and pillows....I'm all over that in a heart beat! Yucky!

Q - Quote from a movie: "Even miracles take a little time." (fitting for my recent accomplishment)

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: one older & gorgeous sister

T - Time you wake up: clinical days 0430, work days 0500, school days 0630, NOTHING DAYS 0900-1030 (not kidding)

U- Underwear: I guess

V - Vegetable you dislike: PEAS!! I can handle if it's in fried rice

W - Ways you run late: I have bad hair days...every day!

X - X-rays you've had: Chest

Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken Parmesan & Beef Stew

Z - Zoo favorite: BEARS!! One of my wishes is to hug and cuddle and roll around with a real bear

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Meliss for the loving words... if it wasn't for the little testimony I have I don't know how I'd make it through each day!!! love you too and I can't stand when the bedding hits the floor too... I seriously yell at my kids for dragging their blankets around the house. That's just funny that we feel the same way about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa and fam! Every time I clicked on the comment page, it wouldn't ever come up so sorry it took forever to respond! Looks like you guys are doing good in P-Town! I can't believe how old the kids are! Hey I need your email so I can invite you to the blog. You can email me at signupformyblog@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hug, Cuddle, and Roll Around with a Bear eh?? Girl, I didn't even know you guys had a Blogspot..thanks for stopping by ours. I also wanted to mention how proud I am of you guys!!!! You almost there too!!!! Sprint girlie Sprint, I'm so so FRIGGEN happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bears? you know those things kill people right. maybe u mean a teddy bear.

    ReplyDelete