Everyone was gone by Tuesday. The tears were limited...LUCKY FOR ME.....I'll see my family next month! I get to attend the sealing of my sis and her family on the Big Island...Kona Temple.
I was a little bummed dropping off the car rental though. It's easy to get attached to the Jeep Commander when you're the chauffeur and the owner of a little Nissan Frontier for 8 years. The commander rides a lot smoother then our truck and there's room for 7-8 people. We're still wondering how Willie managed to squeeze his "okole" in the back seat which had absolutely no leg room (only enough for Tei's legs to dangle from her carseat...seriously...no exaggeration). My sis had "okole cramps" from sitting back there with Tei. Willie you're incredible!
I had the best graduation! The best gift was having my family and friends there to share this moment with Craig and I. The bestest, bestest gift was having my sister there with me!! The bestest, bestest, bestest gift was the memories we made during the days we had family in town. The bestest, bestest, bestest, bestest gift is having their continued love and support to get me through yet another HUGE goal....studying for and passing the NCLEX! I'm not an RN until I pass the state exam.
Truly...Craig and I and our na keiki couldn't have survived these past 4 1/2 years without God, family, and friends. Heavenly Father TRULY blessed our lives each and everyday. From the littlest blessings to the biggest...we saw His hand in our lives EVERYDAY. There are specific classes, tests, situations, needs met etc., that I can think back on with true awe and amazement in the realization that there was no possible way I could've done that on my own. Only with the love and help of my Heavenly Father. It was His evident blessings that allowed me to accept that I had chosen the right career path even though I'm not the smartest cookie in the jar. It was his love and blessings that got our family through each day.
Our ohana supported us all the way long with their love, encouragement, faith in us, PRAYERS in our behalf, phone calls, letters, visits to Utah, and financial support so we could visit them (and many other reasons). They even put up with the days..sometimes weeks...that we didn't seem to exist on the planet. The unconditional love and support from our ohana was and is INCREDIBLE. We share our accomplishments with them...for without them...there is no dreams come true.
Our friends (neighbors, ward family, school buddies, friends made along the way). Where can I start?! They took the place of our family for immediate needs and support. The hardest thing for Craig and I was to depend on others to help us with our children and to bail us out of unexpected situations (there were many). I know with all my heart that the Lord puts people in our path for a reason. WHENEVER we needed someone or something to help us along the way....there was ALWAYS someone offerring or willing to help our little family...with OPEN ARMS, a SMILE, and LOVE for US. Even if it was at the VERY LAST MINUTE. I'm overwhelmed with love and joy for our FRIENDS and the SERVICE they gave us. Our school buddies made the journey fun and worth it! Mine had to put up with me period...THANK YOU! We laughed together, cried together, grumbled together, ATE together (best lunch buddies), encouraged one another, and accomplished together. I couldn't have survived the UVU Nursing experience without them! I learned something from each of them and love them dearly for it!
Back to the books!








I love you guys!
ReplyDelete