

Tei has discovered
"PINKALICIOUS!"
Teia's favorite color has always been pink. It's the first color she could recognize and pronounce too! If you allow her to choose something...it will ALWAYS be pink! Well gramma (Lindsey) sat down with Tei at Deseret Book Store recently and read to her "Pinkalicious." The girl is now addicited to the word! I'm about to change her name to "pinkalicious!" Too add to this story.....we were shopping at the Gateway and Tei's shoes were hurting her feet. So Aunty Mel wanted to buy Tei some new slippers she saw at the Gap. Aunty Mel and I tried our hardest to convince Tei to get another color (other then Pink), but Tei insisted on "Pinkalicious!" So, that's what aunty bought her. When she heads out the door now she says, "Where's my pinkalicious?"
I love my "pinkalicious" girl!








That is so cute. I love that book. Adie's grandma has it too.
ReplyDeleteI never heard of it till now. That is SOOOOOO Teia!
ReplyDeleteAllie has Pinkalicious, purplicious, and the new goldalicious and she's now in heaven since yellow is her favorite!!!
ReplyDelete