HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL
jAsSy!

I would be a few minutes too late, but it's still 8 pm back home.
oKaY aUnTy...she turned 14....do you really still have to call her "baby girl"?!
HECK YAH!!!
She'll always be my baby girl. If I could steal her from her mom I would! Hee hee!
I can't believe she's 14. I still remember her precious, beautiful baby face.
I took that girl with me every chance I could when she was a baby.
I remember she was just two years old when Craig first met her. She wouldn't let Craig come near me! LOL!! But, she would sing for him in the cutest voice.....
"Keiki o ka 'aina la
Ho'olohe mai Kakou la
I na mo'olelo la
O ka we kahiko"
I'm grateful for the joy Jassy girl has been and is in my life.
I'm grateful for the joy Jassy girl has been and is in my life.
I love you Jassy!








She's so beautiful! Happy Birthday :)
ReplyDelete