Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TEARS ON MY PILLOW

pOoR dAnNy! PoOr Me! Never in the bottom 3....then KABOOM......sent home! ELIMINATED! He didn't have to win.....I would've been satisfied watching him in the finale with the excitement and passion for singing that is always felt on those last two nights.
Thank goodness my sweet hunny brought me home beautiful and sweet smelling roses to cheer me up today.
Gramz and Mom not doing well (health wise-gramz in hospital with pneumonia and had a heart attack today and mom had to take cancer tests again to see if it's staying away or coming back) and Teia being stubborn and yes i'll say it...NAUGHTY.
Then Danny sent home. Boo hoo! I guess if I have to compare the two of my favorites to find a reason for Danny's departure....Kris's singing and choice of songs is more current. Danny's choice of songs and style (dancing too) was a little outdated. I'm a sucker for raspy voices...so I can't wait to see where Danny goes after AI life.
Teia just told me..."I hope you feel better mom."
I can't wait to wake up tomorrow to see those beautiful roses and smell them too!
Maybe there won't be tears on my pillow after all.
GoOd NiGhT

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mel, I thought of you last night. I was watching AI in a patient's room when it happened and I thought of you immediately. So sorry! I know Danny was your guy from the get-go. Hope you're feeling better today. I don't know, it's a toss up now. I think I'd like to see Kris win. Still can't get into Adam's fingernail polish. :)

    ReplyDelete