Behind every success is effort....
Behind every effort is passion....
Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try
Finally some graduation pictures. I'll post more as they come! You'll have to read Friday's "GRADUATION...WHAT WE WERE UP TO" to read about Graduation Day.
The nursing graduates decided to wear our stethoscopes during graduation. I thought I 'd use mine too. Is there a heart beat?
If you want a peek of graduation day and Pres. Monson receiving his honorary award click this link http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/307695/17/








Fabulous accomplishment! WAY to go Mrs. Perserverance. Anyone would be lucky to have you as their nurse. 3 cheers for you...hip-hip-hooray, hip-hip-hooray, hip-hip-hooray!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs sent your way!
ConGRADulations Mel. So proud of you. Sure wish I could've been there to share in your accomplishment. Love you much sis.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pix! It was a good day for those. Also, cute picture of me and you, but I still can't believe how roly poly my face is looking these days!!!!! Boo. I think that's the worst part of pregnancy :D Can you send me that pic? Thanks.
ReplyDelete