Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A MUST HAVE!


Ladies! You must! Sarah and Wes bought me a gift bag full of aromatherapy "goodies" for graduation. I know spoiled! This hand soap is the first thing I tried. Stress Relief Hand Soap "Tranquil Mint." OH MY GOSH!!! I'm going to purchase more!!! I think I'll always need this soap. It makes your hands feel wonderful and the SMELL is just WONDERFUL!! I can't stop sniffing my hands. I wish my whole bathroom could smell like my hands! Makes me want to relax in a plush white robe (if I had one...hint...hint...honey). Can't wait to try out my bath wash, body lotion, hand lotion, and candle (assorted scents)!

2 comments:

  1. Paige sent me some of that when I had Bella and I loved it also! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true--a must-have! I seriously feel less stressed when I smell that scent :)

    ReplyDelete