Okay! Have you noticed there is a lack in me posting Hawaii pictures? Well...first we needed a new camera...then we borrowed a camera instead...then I went to Hawaii and snapped away 400 photos...then back to Utah to download those pictures to my computer...then I LOST ALL THE PICTURES IN THE PROCESS of ATTEMPTING to download 400 pictures. Don't worry about giving me ideas on how to retrieve those PRECIOUS pictures because it never downloaded onto our computer and the card that held the 400 pictures says NO PICTURE!!! LOST into the BLACK HOLE!! Does that black hole exist?
Anyways, after crying forever and being depressed.....I received a box today....clothes and a pair of earrings I left behind in Hawaii...AND.....a photo album of HAWAII pictures that my sister took while we were there!!!! My sis and her hubby actually DEVELOPED the pictures for me (something I never do) and put them in a photo album. Yes it cheered me up a GREAT DEAL, but I have to admit it made me HOME SICK as well.
POINT IS...MY SIS AND HER HUBBY SPOIL ME AND OUR FAMILY ROTTEN!!! It was their generosity that got me and the kids to Hawaii and back twice this year. AND THEY CONTINUE TO SPOIL US! The kids were so super excited to show their daddy the photo album and tell him all about their Hawaii trip when he got home from work today=0)
WE'RE SO LOVED AND I'M SO GRATEFUL.
HAWAII PICS WILL BE COMING SOON.....
I Do Now
6 days ago








YAY, how sweet!!! I'll bet you cried again when you got that package in the mail. Can't wait to see more pix!
ReplyDelete