Friday, July 24, 2009

SARAH'S SHOWER


Since I've been home from HI...Elena, Sarah, and I have been working on this celebration.....Sarah's Baby Shower!


Sarah and I feeling "pinkalicious"

BTW...she's having a BOY....baby West

The super duper ONOLICIOUS & CUTEST cupcakes I just had to spoil Sarah with! Thank you tons Aisha K.


Some of the decor. We had moons & stars everywhere. We forgot to get pics of the centerpieces...big, beautiful, sparkly stars with balloons coming through them. Shucks!

















Most of the guest...she had a lot of love and support




Some cutesy burp rags she got...I love them...i have a thing for baby things with catepillars on it. Hey! Maybe that will be the baby theme for me our next time around.....HA HA HA! Craig's saying what next time?


Some of the 169th gang that came....i love these girls! BTW...they make me look like I'm their age!


Sarah & Elena ...BFF


UP! UP! & AWAY!


1 comment: