Sunday, July 26, 2009

M&M LOVE


I was very fortunate to be with my sister 4 times in the past year for very special events. She's the best big sister and she has always spoiled me. Growing up my sis always did my hair and advised me on what to wear too. Well, she still has to do that for me when I visit home. This last trip home my sis took me to her master cutter to get a new hair cut and then she took me for a pedicure. The night of my elementary school reunion she did my hair, picked out my accessories, bag, and shoes....just like when we were growing up. She's always had style...."Best Dressed" every year from 7th grade until 12 th grade and I've always been a"tom boy." Thank goodness for her...my sis taught me how to get made up like a girl the summer I met Craig! Hee hee! No Joke! My tiger shorts and flojo's got replaced with halter tops, make-up, and permed hair that very summer I met my love! Anyways, I'll treasure this past year and look forward to the next with my big sis...I LOVE YOU MEL!

M&M July 09' after Gramz aka "tutu's" service (in front of Mel's beautiful hale)

M&M 09' July 4th partaay


M&M June 09'...Mel's endowment and sealing to her ohana (1st time I wore a dress in 10 years...I don't like dresses and still don't)



M&M May 09' at Temple Square...Mel's favorite...tulips (Mel's 1st visit to Utah)


M&M May 09' at Temple Square Visitor's Center (Mel's first visit)


M&M May 09' at my graduation


M&M at Provo Temple May 09' (Mel's first visit)


M&M at a family dinner May 08' in HI


M&M for Happy Birthday Jassy May 08'...pedicures for us...manicure for her



M&M Summer 08'


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment!! I didn't realize you had a blog! Yahoo!!

    I totally agree. It's definitely worth it for babies! And I remember Karen Bourne saying something about "who cares if you get a C-section and your body is weird and it's not what you wanted. You just want your little angel to be safe and healthy" and I completely agree!

    ReplyDelete