Which leads me to Friday night! My kind of camping! We had a blast with the Jones and Kaufusis around the camp fire (Kaufusi's own a portable fire pit) roasting marshmellows, eating oreos, and playing games until midnight (or later) and then we went into our apts to shower and sleep in the comfort of our own beds!!! We enjoyed the outdoors and had a BLAST eating and doing campish things around a fire in our own yard!!
We played the FART game, "DIP & DAP", and MURDER around the campfire. Let's just say....If a game requires that you can't laugh or else you're out of the game....I CAN'T PLAY with SARAH. There's three people I can't control my laughter around EVEN if you threatened me...my sister, my mom #2 (in-law), and SARAH!! I just look at SARAH and we bust up laughing. We were the first to be eliminated from all the "non-laughing" games. Wes makes the best facial expressions when he farts! Craig makes the best fart noises! He even went as far as trying to make a real fart, but couldn't make it happen. Teni thinks a wink requires two eyes and was wondering why EVERYONE was the murderer and killing him! BAHAHAA!!!
Jones, Kaufusi, Lindsey Ohana
The BOYZ in the Stadium Garden hood
cRaIg aNd TeNi PlAyEd ThEiR uKuLeLe'S of course. My hunny will really miss his Tongan braddah.








PAHAHA!!!! I busted up laughing when I read this--we had the best time!!!! Wish we had time to do it again before they leave.
ReplyDelete