Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HAWAII....HERE WE COME!

THE KIDS AND I ARE HEADED HOME for almost 3 WEEKS!!

We're so blessed and happy to go home and be a part of two VERY SPECIAL events....


my sis and her hubby and their two beautiful kids will be sealed for time and all eternity in the Kona, Hawaii temple on June 27th


(gramz, mom, sis, niece:Jassy, me-July 7th of 1996)
We'll be laying gramz to rest on July 9th...along with the ashes of my grandpa and their baby boy who lived only a few days


Ouuuh
I'm on my way, I'm on my way
Home sweet home
Yeaaaah
I'm on my way, just set me free
Home Sweet Home

Hmmmm .... hmmmm ..hmmmm

3 comments:

  1. I read this post in google reader, so as soon as I hopped onto your blog, I shut off the sound so I wouldn't start crying again!! You ladies look so beautiful in that second picture. Have tons of fun! I don't know what I'm going to do without you the next three weeks. Oh shucks, the music came on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting... Have fun and be safe!!! Eat some raw fish and poi for me!!!
    love you guys!

    ReplyDelete