Tuesday, March 17, 2009

IDOL WAS ON FIRE TONIGHT!!!!!

DANNY IS MY AMERICAN IDOL


hOlY sMoKeS!!!! I can't believe it! Even "Anoop Dog" was on fire! I've been a FAITHFUL watcher of American Idol since day 1 season 1 and I've never seen a week like this. I have to give it to the guys this week. Okay! There's two I would get rid of already...but put them aside.....what a season...what a night! Can you feel my excitement? I can't believe it was country week that put the roof on fire!!

PLEASE TELL ME WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE TONIGHT!!!

6 comments:

  1. I don't know, Melissa. I didn't watch the whole thing. I missed the first four performances, but of all I watched, I think Anoop was the best and outshone Danny. Danny did really well, especially during the chorus, but Anoop had me from start to finish. Maybe it's because I love the song he sang. Anyway, there were lots of good performances last night. Which ones do you want to see go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADAM and Michael, ...okay...3 and Scott. BTW Craig and Sarah REALLY like Adam. They enjoy watching me go crazy whenever he sings too. I have serious issues with that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you KNOW who my favorite is!! Hee hee!! Also Alison and Danny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I was so jealous when you were texting me and I was at clinical. I had to catch up on the DVR the next two nights! I thought Danny and Matt did great. I do not care for Adam. He's a little too far out there for me. I thought Megan was fun for the girls. She was "representin" Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I had goose bumps when Matt sang! Wow! I could've listened to Matt sing that song over and over again. I wish he had more going for him. You can almost label everyone as something other than their name...except him. I hope that makes sense. Basically, I hope he doesn't end up being the forgettable contestant. I think I'm going to utube his song from this week and listen to it again=0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay! I'm a dork! I meant all those above mentioned comments about Kris's performance. BUT! Yes, I did love Matt's performance too!! Matt can be labeled as "Justin Timberlake-ish."

    ReplyDelete