Friday, March 20, 2009

3 YRS.OLD WITH A MIND OF A 5 YEAR OLD

The kids had a dentist appt. yesterday before school got out, so I had to take Kimani out of school early. Teia and I got Kimani from class and we headed out the school doors. We got outside and bumped into about ten 5th graders (boys & girls) in the parking lot on a VERY QUIET sunny afternoon. One 5th grade girl said, "Hi Kimani!" Kimani responded, "Hi!" Teia quickly responds, "OOOHHH Kimani got a girrrlfriend!" "OOOHHH Kimani got a girrrlfriend!" I about died! Kimani and I started laughing so hard! We were both laughing in shock that our little 3 year old just shouted those words out loud (it echoed across campus too). How does her 3 year old mind comprehend such things. She responded so quickly too. I thought...that's something a 5 year old would do to embarrass their sibiling. She would've done a very good job at embarrassing her 2nd grade brother in front of a bunch of 5th graders. However, this picture truly tells their personalities. Teia is a wild and fun girl with 'no shame'. Kimani is easy going and loves his sister so very much. When Teia is wild and naughty....Ki just laughs because he thinks his sister is just so cute. I LOVE THESE KIDS!!!

4 comments:

  1. AHHHH!!! We miss you guys too!! I am so glad that you found our blog. Oh my heck you have two cute kids! We miss that Kimani so much. We loved teaching him as sunbeams. You need to give me an update on where you guys are at in life. Are you done with school now? What about Craig? Let us know what is going on. Hope all is well. Love, Dan, Kimberly, & Carter Black

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic!! Love the pix on the right side of your blog too. Such personality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh are they too cute or what?! haha. I can't wait til my little guys are talking...and embarrassing all of us! haha. I can't believe you are graduating this May!! WOOHOO! You go girl! How amazing you are! Thanks so much for giving me a little advertising! You are so sweet! ;) I actually just started my business website at www.luckybuttondesigns.mybisi.com. Its slow getting everything posted but someday it will be done. Anyways, are you in Matt's grandma Rita's ward? I didn't know that. I love that woman! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that girl is too sweet and funny for words! I'm so glad you have a blog now, it is easier to keep up with you now!

    ReplyDelete