Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MIXED EMOTIONS

My Jassy has to say goodbye to her family, best friends, Campbell High (GO SABERS!), Ewa Beach, the Beach, ONO food, the culture, brown boys, the fresh air, the beautiful land, the aloha spirit, Pearlridge (smile), the list can go on.....
I'm so incredibly thankful that I was born and raised in Hawai'i....
There is no other place like it on earth....
I know how it feels to say goodbye.....
I pray my Jassy will come to know the bright future ahead of her.
For herself, her family, and her future family.
I pray she will be embraced and loved by many here as she was back home.
Jassy, there is NO PLACE like HOME.
However, Heavenly Father has a plan for you and your family. Embrace it and enjoy the ride.
Aunty loves you. You'll always be my baby girl.

3 comments:

  1. AW!!! It's so hard to move and leave so much behind, but it's always so worth it!! Heavenly Father can help ease so much heartache and fill your heart with more than you thought it could hold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like her family is going to be a great support system for her!
    "Goodbyes are not forever.
    Goodbyes are not the end.
    They simply mean I'll miss you
    Until we meet again!"
    ~Author Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindseys, i wanted to stop in and say 'Aloha'...i'll need to go into your blog a little later but, from what i see ... i love you and thank you for sharing your love, accomplishments and family life with aunty...have a great weekend and God Bless, i love you ALL, aunty Oma

    ReplyDelete