My one and only sibling...my most beautiful sister & her ohana
*2008 baptized members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
*2009 sealed for time and ALL ETERNITY
*2010 MOVING TO SPRINGVILLE, UTAH to be close to our ohana, raise their family surrounded by people who share their faith, and give their kids a chance for a better education
They'll be living with us until they can get on their feet....we'll be a family of 8!








YAY!!!!!! That really is a dream come true!! I am SO SO SO SO happy for all of you. Much love to you guys and your sister's ohana. I miss you!
ReplyDeletethat is exciting - and what is more exciting is that you are blogging again - Please update us as to wha thas been going on in your life.
ReplyDeleteThat is soooo amazing and wonderful! I haven't talked with you for so long. Congratulations on graduating! You are all so wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteIt will be so neat having your sister near and how amazing to share the gospel together now. What a blessing!
ReplyDelete