Do you know anyone who needs an apt. close to BYU campus? Our apt. is available for rent starting Oct. 15th or 16th. I can give anyone interested the contact information. Spread the word for us PLEASE!
$625
2 good sized bedrooms
lots of closets & drawers
dishwasher & refrigerator
swamp cooler
washer/dryer hookups
his & her sinks in the bathroom (separate from bath tub & toilet)
reserved parking
fenced yard
FREE cable (Mstar in living room, Comcast in bedroom)
YOU CAN WALK TO CHURCH (thanks Heather)
FREE PARKING FOR BYU FOOTBALL GAMES (thanks Heather)
THANK YOU MUCH!








Where are you moving to?
ReplyDeleteWe bought a home in Springville! Dream come true!
ReplyDeletecongrats on getting a home!! That's really exciting! You forgot to mention free parking for BYU games, can walk to church (ha I loved that!) and you can sit outside on the 4th and get a great fireworks display without having to pay for the Stadium of Fire. :)
ReplyDeleteYAY for you! That was FAST!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new home. I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteWe live close to Springville and would love to help with the move in any way! Congrats!
ReplyDelete