Teia gave us a weekend full of STRESS & LAUGHS. Thank goodness for the laughs...we'll stick to that one!
Friday night we went to the UVU vs USC women's volleyball game. It was a nice break from a week long of work and house hunting.
We piled in the truck with Kimani crying. I won't mention why he was in trouble and why he was crying, but I will mention he was crying like a two year old.
Anyways...we're driving to our volleyball game with Kimani crying away and out of no where Teia pipes up her voice and says, "Kimani. You can smile. It's family night." No restraint....I BUSTED UP LAUGHING SO BAD!!! It was at Kimani's expense...but I told him....he had to admit....that was SUPER FUNNY!!!
Kimani just cried louder as Craig and I lost control of our laughter.
Sounds awful of us. But if you heard that girl with all her personality!
Ki did eventually get over it and we have a great memory of that night.
Moving on to the next one....
So we're at the volleyball game, and Teia had to go "shi shi." Daddy decided he would take her this time because he had to go too. So off they go...daddy and daughter to make "shi shi." Upon their return Craig shares what Teia had to say.
"Daddy. How come you always don't wipe?"
CRACK ME UP!
He never did share his explanation.
I'll have to find that one out today.
I'll have to find that one out today.








Teia has quite the personality. I am sure she provides lots of entertainment. You guys got to go see my cousin play volleyball. She's on UVU's team.
ReplyDeleteThat girl sounds like she keeps you guys laughing all the time! I think she's a keeper!
ReplyDeleteLove it! When our oldest son was potty-training my wife took him into Walmart to go potty and then said, "Wait. I need to go too." ...and he looked at her and said, "Big potty, or little potty?" and she was like, "If you must know...little potty." Then in his little 2-year old voice, he said, ..."Mom....hehe...you CAN'T go little potty...hehe...You don't have a penis!"
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT RANDY! I LAUGHED SO LOUD...CRAIG CAME TO READ AND IGNORED YOUR INSPECTOR FRIEND ON THE PH0NE!!!! LOL!!!
ReplyDeletePAH!!!!! I loved these stories!!! I miss hearing those in person :)
ReplyDelete