Monday, August 17, 2009

SNIFFLE, SNIFFLE, SNIFF

We had to say goodbye to Sarah, Wes, & baby West today=( They're headed to Ohio (home for Sarah). Wes will be going to graduate school & Sarah will be nesting until November...baby West's expected arrival=) It's so hard to say goodbye to these guys...we really love them. They've been with us through the good, the bad, the ugly (our dirty apt), and the BESTEST of times! Let's just say ...that I know more about their bathroom habits then anyone elses other than my own family! I'm so grateful for their friendship and love. I'm not sure what we're going to do without them....no one to ....knock, knock, knock...."I know you're in there!" Teia is going to miss Aunty Sarah dearly. We wish them a safe arrival to their new place, health and strength in preparation for baby West, and lots of love to help them begin a new chapter in their lives.

P.S. No more owls!!!!!!!(inside joke)



3 comments:

  1. that is a sad post. when we moved here, my bestest neighbor friend was almost ready to deliver her daughter and we didn't get to meet her! thank goodness I stay soooo busy or I'd be in serious grieving for the things I miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I have the hardest time with GOODBYES....I love people so easily..sometimes I think it's more of a weakness then a strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STOP STOP STOP! I knew I shouldn't read this post right now!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! Sniff sniff sniff. And I leave all the owls to you, mwuahahaha.

    ReplyDelete