Congratulations! It gave me chills to read it, even though I no doubt you'd achieve it. Way to go, Melissa! You've worked so hard.
Your words mean a lot to me. Thank you. Luv u girl=0)
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!! I was so glad I busted in on your finding out.
YAY!!! You go, girl! I knew you would. Thanks so much for taking time away from your studies to help us pack. You are amazing! Love you!
Hooray! COngrats. You have worked so hard and I am really happy for you. You are amazing.
I never got on here yet to give you a good official CONGRATULATIONS! I knew you would do it. Hope you are liking the new job position and the new paycheck!!
Congratulations! It gave me chills to read it, even though I no doubt you'd achieve it. Way to go, Melissa! You've worked so hard.
ReplyDeleteYour words mean a lot to me. Thank you. Luv u girl=0)
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!! I was so glad I busted in on your finding out.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! You go, girl! I knew you would. Thanks so much for taking time away from your studies to help us pack. You are amazing! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHooray! COngrats. You have worked so hard and I am really happy for you. You are amazing.
ReplyDeleteI never got on here yet to give you a good official CONGRATULATIONS! I knew you would do it. Hope you are liking the new job position and the new paycheck!!
ReplyDelete